Oblivion Expansion Pack released...

BobMurdoch

Playing XBoxOne SeriesX/Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 12, 2003
Brielle, NJ
At 2400 pts. it is the most pricey download ever.

At 30+ hours of new gameplay, it may be the best value.

Shivering Isles is now available for download.... Weird though, they may be trying to ease folks into it, as they are somewhat hiding it. It isn't on the "featured downloads" tab,.... You have to pull up the "All Games" tab and go to Oblivion,... it is there.

One note, XBox live is down for maintenance right now.... should be up later in the day.

One other pleasant note, they have achievements here as well..... Probably only the standard Arcade allotment of 200, but every little bit counts for those trying to hit 1500 by the end of April for the Old Spice challenge.....

http://www.majornelson.com/archive/...v-oblivion-shivering-isles-now-available.aspx

Note... It is almost a 1 GB download so it will take some time for those of you with a slow connection, and be aware that about 10% of your free hard drive space will go away to make room. Is that 120 GB drive ready yet?

i am still trying to finish tony hawk, splinter cell, and ghost recon 2. have zelda for the wii, and now this. i need a month just to catch up on all my games. just don't have the time i once had.

This does sound good, however, one issue I've got, I haven't even finished Oblivion yet, lol. Man, that game is huge. I've only rented it twice, can't really justify $60 to go buy it, and EB Games don't have it used, but even if they did, they said the price would be $54, so not a whole lot of help there.

Oblivion is NOT a rental. I've got 160 hours on my save game, all the main and side quests completed (including Knights of the Nine). You can always buy it used at EBGames.....

I remember when I thought the 50 hours on Knights of the Old Republic and 80 hours for Final Fantasy were considered obscenely huge.....

Meanwhile, I'm only a Level 19 Knight...... I'm bored with slashing more Goblins and Thieves, so this expansion comes along at a great time....

I remember when I thought the 50 hours on Knights of the Old Republic and 80 hours for Final Fantasy were considered obscenely huge.....

I agree with you. Id have to say that this is one of the best games ive ever played, along with Super Mario 64 :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts