Odd 771 problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

bigds01

Original poster
Sep 6, 2007
To All:

I had have an odd 771 problem and I want to make sure that it is not a harbinger of something to come. I seem to have to retest satellite strength in order to get the hd channels. Is that normal? I dont have to to do it often, just when I havent used the box for long time.

Also how do I create a list that just shows hd that is easy for my wife to use. These boxes are way harder then tivo.

Thanks.

Is your dish out of alinement? does it happen with both boxes or just one? If its happening with just one box I would say its the box. If its happening with both I would say call Directv and have someone come out and look to see if its the dish or other equipment that is causing it

To All:

I had have an odd 771 problem and I want to make sure that it is not a harbinger of something to come. I seem to have to retest satellite strength in order to get the hd channels. Is that normal? I dont have to to do it often, just when I havent used the box for long time.

Also how do I create a list that just shows hd that is easy for my wife to use. These boxes are way harder then tivo.

Thanks.
This probably means you are not getting signals on both tuners.
Check your satellite signal strength on the 103(b) satellite, for all the transponders. Check it for both tuner 1 and tuner 2. Post back here with a list of all your signals.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts