Odd ehd issue...

canecbr600

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 22, 2010
Missouri
I have a couple movies on my ehd that was on my 922, they are kids movies, and when i try to watch them through my hopper a screen pops up and says this viewing is no longer available in your area. Anyone else seen this? Just curious.

I have a couple movies on my ehd that was on my 922, they are kids movies, and when i try to watch them through my hopper a screen pops up and says this viewing is no longer available in your area. Anyone else seen this? Just curious.

I haven't had this happen, but I tried to watch something and I got an error. I hit stop and played it again and it played fine. Another time I got the same error and I couldn't get the show to play at all. I ended up deleting it. If it were something more important I may have worked a little harder to watch it. I've heard of some issues with watching something recorded from a channel that you're no longer subscribed to, but I was able to watch something recorded off of HBO and I no longer subscribe to it.

My subscribed channels havent changed n years. One movie was very old.... Monsters Inc. Son really wanted to watch it... lol

I keep getting these Error Code: 00 errors, but I think it's because my Western Digital hard drive doesn't wake up when it's supposed to. I just try to play a show again, and then it works. The other hard drive connected to the hopper isn't triggering this error code. So... :shrug

Dusto, I just tried an ehd movie, got "00" error, waited about a minute and tried again, that worked on my WD Elements.
Dan