Off air guide

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Molerj

Original poster
Mar 30, 2011
Ohio
I do not subscribe to local channels. I scanned for off air channels and all is well. I get well over 30 of them. Only problem is the guide does not show what programs are on. It will show the channel, for instance 13-1 WQED, but it just shows regular schedule where the programs should be. It is that way with all the channels, even if you scroll to different times. Is there a way to get the guide? BTW, the guide works fine for direct tv channels.

:welcome to Satelliteguys!

What model receiver do you have?

The guide will likely populate with the program information in a day or two.

You should also have the option to select 1 or 2 local markets by entering zip codes. This will download guide data from Directv for those markets. You may not get every channel listing you get over the air. Every now and then there are channels directv does not have listed in the guide.

SETUP>SYSTEM SETUP> SAT AND ANTENNA> ANTENNA SET UP

Good catch jamieh1, I never thought about that!

I did that with my old H10....I did the zip setup then scanned in the additional channels that D* doesnt have in the database which was a couple low powered religious stations and a subchannel on the CW (23-3 The Country Network)

I wish the AM21 had that option ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts