Official DISH Channel Request Thread

Fuel in HD (at least when it changes over to Fox Sports, hopefully it will be in HD)
Military Channel in HD
Playboy in HD (not for me, but for my uh, friends. ;))

For my viewing the best kept secret I know of about DISH is when you have your HD setting to 1080i and you use the * button on your remote control to change the picture format alot of DISH's SD channels look fairly decent being upconverted in 1080i.:)

AMEN!!

Just got my 2 Hopper 3 Joey system put in yesterday, now I need PTAT in HD rather than SD - yuck (well it's not that bad).

I'm gonna be right there with you pretty soon I think. Except 2 hoppers 0 joeys ( only 2 tv's in my house). If I can get a good antenna I will be able to watch and or record 2 locals at a time in HD via OTA tuner which won't be too bad . Maybe we will get locals in HD thru dish sooner than later . When that happens dish will be perfect. That is the only con I can think of with dish/hopper. Here in Lubbock anyway.

For my viewing the best kept secret I know of about DISH is when you have your HD setting to 1080i and you use the * button on your remote control to change the picture format alot of DISH's SD channels look fairly decent being upconverted in 1080i.:)

Interesting. I will have to remember that.

The * button changes the display format regardless of whether the unit is in 480p, 720p or 1080i. This has been known for 7 years - first was on the 622.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)