Official DISH Channel Request Thread

It was news to me, so I had to look it up. Sad, because it's my favorite channel. But I have noticed less WW I & II stuff lately. I've got too much to watch anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

One of my favorites too. Sure have learned a bunch watching the WW stuff. Things I missed in school.

"...Discovery is renaming its Military Channel — now called American Heroes Channel, as of March 3. ”This newly renamed network is an intersection of miltiary and history programming, and looks to substantially broaden its current appeal,..."

http://m.deadline.com/2014/01/tca-d...nel-changing-name-to-american-heroes-channel/

So maybe Dish will consider the Military History Channel.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Thanks navychop for update and it will be a loss and hope Dish or other companies keep up the Military History Channel!! :)
So maybe Dish will consider the Military History Channel. :)

here is a list of ondemand channels i would like to see added to our lineup will dish pick these ones only one knows?

anime network,cbeebies,cnnshowcase,lifetime movie channel,viedo movies,trutv,palladia,the movie channel,sprout,golf channel,boomerang,nat geo wild,outdoor channel,adult swim,hallmark movie channel,nfl network

HD feeds (not including Disney, RSNs):

TVGN (CBS, CW place marathons of their shows here now)
Cartoon Network West Feed
Pivot
Ion
Nuvo
FS2
WNCT-D (CW)
WEPX (Ion)

Channel Additions:

Ion West for everyone
WITN-D(ACC Network games are placed here)
WNCN (Channel transponder is in Goldsboro so I feel it should be avail to Raleigh and Greenville)

Channel moves:

All shopping channels down to 200s
Sundance, FXX, FS2, Ion all moved to 100s

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NFL Now Online Network launches in july
That reads "Online" bluegras... as in not a channel for Sat or Cable.

However, that did show me that WWE is launching an online channel as well. So at least I got something out of this.

No games..just crap

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
Sounds like there will be games on demand, which is better than nothing, but nothing is about all I'm willing to pay for it... online... because it'll be online and not on Dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)