Official DISH Channel Request Thread

MeTV. It out does TV Land IMO and even has a hosted horror show, Svengooli, on Saturday nights.

th?id=HN.608047410908957601&pid=1.7

Yeah I didn't explain that very well. I didn't mean that I wanted it in HD again, like it had been there before. I was sort of re-requesting the HD version of byutv. I've been with dish for 4 years and I've never seen it in HD. The Standard Def picture is pretty bad.

I feel the same way about FOX Sports 2, but (unfortunately) I wouldn't hold my breath on BYU TV HD anytime soon. It really seems like religious channels and those networks in the 9400 range are of minimal interest on Dish's part to get HD. DOD News TV HD (formerly Pentagon) would be another nice one, but I think BYU TV HD won't come at least until you see another 4 or 5 heavily requested networks in HD.

Starz Black,Starz Cinema,ThillerMax,Max Latino,More Max,Outermax,Showtime Next,Showtime Women,Showtime Extreme,Showtime Beyond,Encore Action,Encore Classic,Encore Drama all of these in HD.

Are there any other Encore channels that broadcast in HD.any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Allen bluegras

Reactions: Culpy67