Official DISH Channel Request Thread

Bein Sport HD.
Fox Soccer Plus HD
It would be nice if these channels were in the multi-sport pack.

WSTE (Puerto Rico) in HD. This channel branded as "Tele Isla" is owned by Univision (it is Puerto Rico version of Telefutura). If Dish has an agreement with Univision to carry all their locals why WSTE in HD is not carried by Dish?

Last edited:
not in Puerto Rico...

Wishful thinking. It has been blocked so long ( HD Version ) I can't even start to remember. Such a great channel and can't even get it even if you sub to AEP/Dish Latino/Sports package can receive them. I would trade that channel for ten of useless channels. Maybe some day DISH will realize why they are stuck in 14 million subs for a while, not a million every twelve months or so like it has been for years. Charlie does not need any more money I guess.

With all the platforms coming in line, DISH is headed for a very uncertain future. With economists around the world predicting a worldwide recession, in part of the EURO and it's 17 trillion economy ( World's largest ) headed for very strong headwinds with Spain's 25 % unemployment and Greece bankrupt economy, all those loans and trade will be adversely affected in the U.S. With people in the U.S.A. with less money to spend, many will start downgrading packages just like I have been thinking to lower my bill from 200.00 a month to maybe 75.00 a month.

Sorry about the lecture, but facts are facts and like or not is the truth.

Bottom line, Charlie should give it some though when he make decisions that will sour SUB's feeling when blocking all these channels.

When I go into DISH Perks/Offers I have Dish Mover, very motivating.

Last edited:
Watched to football games on ESPNU in SD this weekend and my head is still hurting....what a crappy picture...and all completely unnecessary! I am personally so tired of waiting for ESPNU in HD on DISH, that I called and am moving back to Directv tomorrow.

Ok, so Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia is demanding something outrageous ($5 per subscriber) from Dish to add the channel. Would they be open to an ala carte deal? For instance, anyone wanting CSN Philadelphia can have it for, say $10 per month.

Dish has an open invitation for just that to the RSN's, started when the NY RSN's wanted so much. None will, because they know not many will pay that price when they see it outside a package. They want a guarenteed payment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts