Official DISH Channel Request Thread

I want ThisTV guide information in KC. I don't need the channel, I just want the guide info. It would help alleviate the fact TCM is gone somewhat.

I posted to this thread previously, requesting that BBC World News be added. The channel was already on Xfinity and Uverse, and now with the recent pickup by DirecTV, it really leaves Dish a bit behind. I don't know who sees this thread that might be able to put a request through, but I'll try again hoping it gets seen.

Agreed. Since MSNBC and FoxNews have turned into mouthpieces for their respective parties, and CNN has become fixated on plane crashes and race wars, it would be nice to have a news channel again.

An actual news channel would be a great addition.
Agreed. Since MSNBC and FoxNews have turned into mouthpieces for their respective parties, and CNN has become fixated on plane crashes and race wars, it would be nice to have a news channel again.
Race wars? What, NASCAR? :D

To get off topic for a second, Al Sharpton should be detained for treason, or at a minimum arrested for Tax Evasion. Was good enough to get Capone, how come it's not for Sharpton?
I smell a series. Fox could create it and spin off a new channel FX3 to show it and Rescue Me reruns all day. And then people could ask for FX3 in this thread initially, and then once we get it, request we get the HD version of FX3. Then our rates would go up and people will threaten to cut the cord again.

Reactions: dare2be and ChadT41
Let's keep politics out of this thread. Your thoughts are yours but may not be the same as mine!
Yes please. If you want to discuss politics please come to the pit, as new opinions and voices would be great. But that is the only section here for it.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yes please. If you want to discuss politics please come to the pit, as new opinions and voices would be great. But that is the only section here for it.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On my way! over to the pit. Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)