Official DISH Channel Request Thread

I'd like to see the Tampa locals include Bay News 9. They do have something called SNN, but it's more oriented to the Sarasota area and it's only in SD, and it's not very good.

I'd like to see the Tampa locals include Bay News 9. They do have something called SNN, but it's more oriented to the Sarasota area and it's only in SD, and it's not very good.
That station is cable only (Brighthouse/Charter). Slim chance on it getting satellite coverage.

those of us in the DC area have the cablw only station in our region. So there is alwys hope.

My 1 year free trial of the Multi-Sport Pack from the 35th Anniversary offer is expiring at the end of the month and I really hope FS2 (Fox Sports 2) makes a package change sometime soon! FS1 dropped to the 120+ package already, but not bump FS2 down instead of outcasting it to 250?

Reactions: Joe891
Not being able to receive BBC World News with the AT 250 is a reason for some customer dissatisfaction. I will likely drop Dish when my first year which is deep discounted expires. I also would like Military HIstory Channel, One America News, AWE, and Ovation . Charlie hasn't added any good channels since Smithsonian and GetTV.

I am also not happy with Dish not including BBC World or the new MTV/VH1 channels in AT250. I have no idea why either. However, I do have the Roku and I get BBC World news on that as well as Sky News, also UK.

Reactions: salyavin
Many of the other diginets we do not get on Dish, METV, Antenna TV, Heroes & Icon's, RTV, Buzzr, Bounce, Escape. I love the old shows. Nice to have Get TV, Laff, Cozi, and Family Net.

My 1 year free trial of the Multi-Sport Pack from the 35th Anniversary offer is expiring at the end of the month and I really hope FS2 (Fox Sports 2) makes a package change sometime soon! FS1 dropped to the 120+ package already, but not bump FS2 down instead of outcasting it to 250?
I think it makes no sense that fs1 and fs2 is in at120+ but fs2 is not in at200 without Multisport pack

Spring Training coming soon.... SNY HD in the New York DMA please. Can we have SOME New York baseball PLEASE!

Disney Jr in HD, biggest disappointment is watching Mickey Mouse clubhouse with our son and it no longer being in HD since the switch from DirecTV... (That being said I think they need to upgrade all channels that are available in HD to the HD feed, perhaps room could be freed by removing all of the SD feeds)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)