Official DISH Channel Request Thread

Does E* let you watch YOUR games? All I get are about a dozen games a year when they land on free broadcast tv (maybe one a week, but usually on a weekend when I'm not home anyway). They even blackout the ones that make it to ESPN.

Yeah, Fox Sports Midwest and Fox Sports Kansas City are available, but I usually just buy MLB.tv

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Disney Jr in HD, biggest disappointment is watching Mickey Mouse clubhouse with our son and it no longer being in HD since the switch from DirecTV... (That being said I think they need to upgrade all channels that are available in HD to the HD feed, perhaps room could be freed by removing all of the SD feeds)

This... and TV Land. I was hoping TV Land would be in HD after the recent Viacom deal craziness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about the Premier League Extra Time Channels (channels 875-880) in HD. It seems like everyone else has these in HD (Directv, UVerse, and Comcast that I've had) and it is tough to watch any sports in SD.

I am also sure that other people have requested this before, but it would be nice to have all of the Starts Encore channels in HD (that are available in HD).

Thanks,
Tim

Reactions: julesism
AHC in HD or streaming rights. I'm disappointed they don't carry streaming rights AHCGO with Dish. I went back to Welcome package ( Needed because no OTA locals available) from AT250 after this discovery and picked up PSVUE again which carries AHC in HD. This combo is cheaper, better picture on many watched channels with unlimited tuners (Cloud DVR) just needs more locals.

Reactions: Dirtydan
The only team I want to watch is the Mets, and MLB.TV black out the Mets, Yankees, and Phillie games in my Zip Code.

You might want to check into MLB.TV again...I noticed for 2017 they are listing a "Follow your Team" option for $10 extra that supposedly bypasses the local blackouts, if I understand it correctly. Might be worth a look anyways.

You might want to check into MLB.TV again...I noticed for 2017 they are listing a "Follow your Team" option for $10 extra that supposedly bypasses the local blackouts, if I understand it correctly. Might be worth a look anyways.

The $10 add-on is only for people who already receive their local RSN through Comcast, Dish, etc. You have to authenticate with the other provider's credentials.

For people wanting to watch in-market teams, www.unlocator.com is something to look at...

Reactions: DWS44

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts