OFFICIAL DISH / FOX ORDEAL DISCUSSION THREAD

That is not the point - do not tell me that you care and that you are "giving" me all of these channels if they are worth nothing !

Does anyone know what music channel dish does not want to add thru msg???

I saw the message on msg and they say that the music channel they want to add pretty much is pointless and that we as dish customers would not want...

just wondering

thanks in advance

That is not the point - do not tell me that you care and that you are "giving" me all of these channels if they are worth nothing !
There is nothing Dish can do about that. These are league rules, not Dish rules. They are doing the second best thing possible by providing the second best alternative.

Don't get me wrong, I would be pissed as well. If I had Dish and the Dodgers were currently in the pennant race, and they turned off my Prime Ticket, I would be pissed. Nothing can make up for it. At least by giving me something in return, tells me they are making some sort of effort to please me

Last edited:
Ok so fuse is the reason why they pulled msg...why not add it...will my bill go up that much more

All the dropping channels to save us money stuff is crazy...i havent seen my bill dropped yet

I have said it before but will say it again.

It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't kind of thing.

People are going to be pissed if DISH drops the channels.

If DISH keeps the channels then people are going to be pissed that their bill is going to go up.

Again Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

I do know that DISH really WANTS to keep these channels.
Unfortunately, due to the massive increases Dish has dumped on its subs over the past year, there is much less sympathy from me over Dish's claims to be fighting to keep its costs low and passing the savings on to the consumer.

I can keep Dish and put up with price increases AND frequent programming disputes, or go to DirecTV, pay about the same price, and have very few programming disputes. Dish's DVRs are still better, but it's getting harder to justify staying with Dish with these channel losses continuing.

Does anyone know of any websites that stream live games illegally? And preferably for a Mac. I know they're out there.

Sunday is Bobby Cox's last game as manager, plus the Braves could make the playoffs, and I'll do what it takes to watch it.

You are still missing the point. They are making very little effort. I already have some of the channels added, and the other RSNs are useless to me - especially when they black out local
games. If you want to give me something - give me something that I do not have

Does anyone know of any websites that stream live games illegally? And preferably for a Mac. I know they're out there.

Sunday is Bobby Cox's last game as manager, plus the Braves could make the playoffs, and I'll do what it takes to watch it.
Nobody on this site is going to give information on how to do something illegally

You will have to find that elsewhere not something talked about here EVER

That's because its hurray for Charlie and screw the subscriber. They probably have some fine print that says they can make changes to channels whenever they want. I'm sure the Damn lawyers have Charlies arse covered. All this BS just to watch tv :shocked

I'm so glad I have DirecTV and C band.

Yes you are correct.Hate to be the one to tell you DirecTV has the same words in their contract.;)