OFFICIAL: Dish Network Not Enough New HD Complaint Thread

Does it matter, If theres 2 shows or movies a day. Who cares? its better then nothing . Atleast Directv customers have an option to view it. Your going to be waiting YEARS for all national networks to broadcast in nothing but HD. Your Crazy ,stick with E* then. I'll watch my 2 or 3 movies or series in HD on Sci FI ,FX,USA. You just keep waiting in the mean time untill its all HD. Maybe if your lucky ,You won't have to wait too long.:rolleyes:

so with HD customers, it's isn't about content, but about the # of channels provided, no matter what is on them, even if it is only one show a day in HD? Hmm...

so with HD customers, it's isn't about content, but about the # of channels provided, no matter what is on them, even if it is only one show a day in HD? Hmm...
Your missing the point , What national networks Have Full time HD.? VOOM and HDnet. Wow! and Voom is only avilable to Dish ,and Cable Vision. So I guess if FX,Sci Fi ,and USA don't play HD only,I guess you don't want it then ,Right? I don't know what you think your going to get when Dishnetwork launches these channels. Its going to be a mix of HD and SD.Look at Vooms entire package ,all reapeats. Thats Quality for ya I guess!

I guess the point is...if it's added, fine by me; if it's not, fine by me too; if you are compelled to have it now, switch providers....I'm in no rush to get HD channels I probably won't watch anyway. I can live with what I have now.

I guess the point is...if it's added, fine by me; if it's not, fine by me too; if you are compelled to have it now, switch providers....I'm in no rush to get HD channels I probably won't watch anyway. I can live with what I have now.

The reasonableness of richiephx's comment was so good I couldn't resist noting it. Wow. A sensible comment in a complaint thread!

Charlie Chat is on next week. I'm fairly certain Charlie will address all outstanding complaints at that time, and provide a firm blueprint for the future of HD. If he doesn't, I shall be disappointed and probably complain bitterly. :rolleyes:...;)

Have a wonderful 7 days until the Charlie Chat.

Regards,
Fitzie

With any luck, maybe we will add a few channels of HD before the Charlie Chat. Then he can talk about how awsome they are at making sure that they keep adding HD all the time. And then that combined with the worlds best equipment, no one should even consider anything else. Then he will probley go on about how they have a launch date all set in just a couple day (from the time of the chat). And then he will probley blabber on about how they will be adding like about 20 new LiL's when the sat goes on-line. Then hopefully we can listen to him talk about some Slingbox product for maybe a half an hour even though it is all old news.

Out of all of that, I just want to hear what a roadmap is for HD. A realistic one without the 70 channels that no one can get all at one time.

The reasonableness of richiephx's comment was so good I couldn't resist noting it. Wow. A sensible comment in a complaint thread!

Charlie Chat is on next week. I'm fairly certain Charlie will address all outstanding complaints at that time, and provide a firm blueprint for the future of HD. If he doesn't, I shall be disappointed and probably complain bitterly. :rolleyes:...;)

Have a wonderful 7 days until the Charlie Chat.

Regards,
Fitzie

Firm blueprint for future hd from Charlie??? Highly unlikely.

Disappointment?? Very likely

hemi 6.1,

None of the four networks broadcast HD all day, so does that mean we shouldn't want them?
Some of these channels broadcast their most popular programming in HD.

Wrestling fans want to watch Raw in HD. I don't care for it but it is supposedly the most popular program on cable. I usually only watch HD and would welcome more content.

Since this is the official thread to complain, I'm complaining:
grumble grumble grumble where's Sci-Fi HD? grumble grumble.

There. I feel a little better now. Thanks for the indulgence.

hemi 6.1,

None of the four networks broadcast HD all day, so does that mean we shouldn't want them?
Some of these channels broadcast their most popular programming in HD.
If you followed anyone of my posts you would see That I'm saying you DO want them. You crazy Dish subscribers are the only ones, Claiming that If its not all HD you aren't missing a thing.

Ole Chuck will spend at least 30 minutes on how good the Dish racing team is doing.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts