Official Holiday Party Giveaway Rules

I just want to add my thanks to Scott and Eva for the great prizes. SatelliteGuys has become one of my most visited websites since I found it while doing research about getting E*. Thanks to all the staff and members that make this forum such a great place!

Scott and PG are being extremely generous to us this year! What a great way to kick off the Holidays!!!

Thanks!

Thank you so much for all your hard work here and in making this forum the best :)

Going to be away next week with my new laptop,decided to test the chat room to make sure it works with my tablet. It does.

Just a reminder that if you want to attend the holiday party,make sure you know your browser works with the chat software.

Wouldn't want to miss the party :)

I need some help with the chat software. It says I need to install active-X controls, but when I go to install, I get a message that says "windows has blocked this software because it can't verify the publisher. Name: 404.html."

I'm using Internet Explorer on a Visat machine, and I am the main account. What can I do???

Wow, this is a massive giveaway.

Kudos for opening Santa's bag for us.

Glad to be a supporting member to boot.

The phrase "friends with benefits" comes to mind, .... um, oh wait not THAT! Sorry (smirk)

All kidding aside, thanks again for all your hard work. Congrats on the 100,000 figure getting ready to fall..... (cue the confetti)

I fell asleep when I got home so I didn't get a chance to enter into one of the prizes. But, I still sent Scott a little something for his SatelliteGuys Stocking. See you at the party!:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts