Official Plee to DTV for TNT-HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

zmclean

Original poster
Sep 3, 2004
KS
Come all NASCAR Fans unite and giving your urging to DTV to speed up negotiations for TNT-HD. Only twice a year do we receive this chance to watch a race in HD. I personally do not want to miss out on a night race in HD it will look incredible. Thanks

If you make a plee for DTV to get TNT HD so you can watch NASCAR in HD (you might be a redneck ) Sorry I couldn't refuse. I watch it some time and would rather watch it in HD as we'll.

But,Ha Ha,you guys,hahaha,just got BravoHD,hahahahahahaha.

Richmond is in 2 days, so I doubt that it will be here, but I will unite with you and all NASCAR fans anyways. Go 01!!!! With the 40th Anniversary GI Joe Paint Scheme.

I want TNTHD b-4 Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also......pleeeeeeaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee......I've personally e-mailed 23 times this week asking/begging D* for TNTHD..........the e-mails have all been different ways of asking for TNTHD ...not the same letter over and over!!!!!!So email the CRAP out of them......maybe they will put it on .............WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm gonna call them twicw a day asking them to put it on b-4 Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last I checked ... them, there, ya'll southinas didn't know what a puck was fer. Florida does not count and I am sure the Tampa Bay Lighting's Cup will be negated by Gary Bettman when he realizes this oversight.

The short version ... I could care less about Ted Turnip and NASCAR, but on a more considerate note, It is my hope we ALL get what we want.

I certianly do not need TNT HD for the nascar..............

But i guess the NBA playoffs / finals would be nice in HD.

zmclean said:
Come all NASCAR Fans unite and giving your urging to DTV to speed up negotiations for TNT-HD. Only twice a year do we receive this chance to watch a race in HD. I personally do not want to miss out on a night race in HD it will look incredible. Thanks

It's plea..try that and I promise you'll get TNTHD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts