Official Press Release Mike Dugan has retired!

I call red haired guy, Red, his name is John. Goofy dancer is Frodo, His name is John Peter. Hawaiian girl #1 is Jasmine. I like her a lot. Football and Pinkie do belong still there. Pinkie has a career in country based on what she did a few weeks back. Football could be a new Roy Orbision. Did you hear him go off on an operatic charge in the lobby during the prelims?

I wish Mike Dugan all the best and don't hold him personally responsible for what has been going on lately. I doubt that he personally designed the 811 or 921. I have been an E* sub since July 2000 and have had no complaints. Of course the only equipment I had up until this year were a 2800 and a 3900. I'm even happier now with my two new 301-013's on clearance at WalMart and my refurbed 508 from the DishStore.

dlsnyder said:
I wish Mike Dugan all the best and don't hold him personally responsible for what has been going on lately. I doubt that he personally designed the 811 or 921. I have been an E* sub since July 2000 and have had no complaints. Of course the only equipment I had up until this year were a 2800 and a 3900. I'm even happier now with my two new 301-013's on clearance at WalMart and my refurbed 508 from the DishStore.

Pulease get yerself an 811!!

We need more complainers.

About the time I bought my 508 I was all set to buy a 522 from a dealer in my area selling on Ebay. I asked Scott about it and he told me to stay away from the 522 for now because of stability issues. I figured that I could probably handle a box with a few quirks but my wife would be all over me if the thing didn't work right for that kind of money. Maybe he had a vested interest in it but I decided to go with the 508 based on Scott's advice. Now I'm really glad I did! :)