Official Satelliteguys.us Exit Poll

Ralph Nadar stayed off the Radar here in Ohio. He wasn't on our ballot (nor was Ralph Nader). ;)

Instead we had Michael Badnarik and someone else, Pouilkrwjbmumblemumble, I can't remember, actually I just didn't look much past Kerry.

I'm a life long Republican (never have voted for a Democrat for President and never will), G.W. has done some things I like and some I don't. I do think we are off track on the war on terror, by being in Iraq, but our country was attacked, somebody has to pay for that. I am glad Saddam is gone, but I would rather have Bin-Laden out of the picture. I did vote for Indiana democratic Senator Evan Bayh. He wants to be a republican so bad he can taste it. His Daddy is a life long Democrat from here in Sin City and he won't let him change. When the old man checks out, look for a change. Birch Bayh spent 25 years in the senate, the only thing he ever did was pull Teddy Kennedy from an air plane crash. People were so fed up with him, Dan Quayle knocked him out of office. I've been a Quayle man ever since.

And thank god we (and I include me) can now all take down all of the pol crap we have on our threads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts