Official: What I got for Xmas

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acerone

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 29, 2003
Long Island
So what did everyone get for Christmas?

I got the 2nd generation HD DVD Player from Toshiba and a few HD Movies.

Well material wise I didnt get anything, what little bit we have went to getting my daughter things for christmas because you just cant not get anything for a 2yr old. She made out like a bandit and got 4 regular size my little ponies, 4 minature christmas special edition my little ponies, a Dora christmas party edition doll, a bouncing tigger, special edition 12 princess's barbie doll, special edition tickle me elmo barbie doll, special edition ariel doll, disney princess saucer chair, a noise making square shaped guy that you throw to make noise and music, a disney jasmine doll, a barbie cell phone with carrying bag, a step 2 kitchen set, troll doll, a learning laptop and a doodle bear.

Wife got a nice little necklace with cubic zurconia chips in a circle surrounding a pink opal heart, wife also got herself a few things from vickies secrets, next month Im taking her to get her hair done.

I got the Pocketdish av500e. It's great. It didn't come with games on it like they said, so I'm trying to find out what kind of games I can put on it, if any.

I got the philips hts6500 home theator. great sound for a 2.1 system sounds better than my friends bose 3-2-1 for 1/2 the price. Merry Christmas to everyone.

I got another HDTV, HP LC3260N, socks, underwear, lounge pants, Insignia Mp3/video player, and a another pack or corona's.

Well material wise I didnt get anything, what little bit we have went to getting my daughter things for christmas because you just cant not get anything for a 2yr old. She made out like a bandit and got 4 regular size my little ponies, 4 minature christmas special edition my little ponies, a Dora christmas party edition doll, a bouncing tigger, special edition 12 princess's barbie doll, special edition tickle me elmo barbie doll, special edition ariel doll, disney princess saucer chair, a noise making square shaped guy that you throw to make noise and music, a disney jasmine doll, a barbie cell phone with carrying bag, a step 2 kitchen set, troll doll, a learning laptop and a doodle bear.

Wife got a nice little necklace with cubic zurconia chips in a circle surrounding a pink opal heart, wife also got herself a few things from vickies secrets, next month Im taking her to get her hair done.

hehehe, I bought my daughter some of the same items and a drum to take home to my ex-wife.

underwear, socks, ca$h, a copy of QUAKE 4 which makes it painfully obvious that I need a new computer :) and a little I-DOG that is currently plugged into my computer and listening to music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)