Status
Not open for further replies.

Acerone

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 29, 2003
Long Island
So what did everyone get for Christmas?

I got the 2nd generation HD DVD Player from Toshiba and a few HD Movies.

Well material wise I didnt get anything, what little bit we have went to getting my daughter things for christmas because you just cant not get anything for a 2yr old. She made out like a bandit and got 4 regular size my little ponies, 4 minature christmas special edition my little ponies, a Dora christmas party edition doll, a bouncing tigger, special edition 12 princess's barbie doll, special edition tickle me elmo barbie doll, special edition ariel doll, disney princess saucer chair, a noise making square shaped guy that you throw to make noise and music, a disney jasmine doll, a barbie cell phone with carrying bag, a step 2 kitchen set, troll doll, a learning laptop and a doodle bear.

Wife got a nice little necklace with cubic zurconia chips in a circle surrounding a pink opal heart, wife also got herself a few things from vickies secrets, next month Im taking her to get her hair done.

I got the Pocketdish av500e. It's great. It didn't come with games on it like they said, so I'm trying to find out what kind of games I can put on it, if any.

I got the philips hts6500 home theator. great sound for a 2.1 system sounds better than my friends bose 3-2-1 for 1/2 the price. Merry Christmas to everyone.

I got another HDTV, HP LC3260N, socks, underwear, lounge pants, Insignia Mp3/video player, and a another pack or corona's.

Well material wise I didnt get anything, what little bit we have went to getting my daughter things for christmas because you just cant not get anything for a 2yr old. She made out like a bandit and got 4 regular size my little ponies, 4 minature christmas special edition my little ponies, a Dora christmas party edition doll, a bouncing tigger, special edition 12 princess's barbie doll, special edition tickle me elmo barbie doll, special edition ariel doll, disney princess saucer chair, a noise making square shaped guy that you throw to make noise and music, a disney jasmine doll, a barbie cell phone with carrying bag, a step 2 kitchen set, troll doll, a learning laptop and a doodle bear.

Wife got a nice little necklace with cubic zurconia chips in a circle surrounding a pink opal heart, wife also got herself a few things from vickies secrets, next month Im taking her to get her hair done.

hehehe, I bought my daughter some of the same items and a drum to take home to my ex-wife.

underwear, socks, ca$h, a copy of QUAKE 4 which makes it painfully obvious that I need a new computer :) and a little I-DOG that is currently plugged into my computer and listening to music.

Status
Not open for further replies.