OH NO ! - - This BUD becomes a Gazebo

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It's awfull and painfull, to see your satellite dish is being killed!! Oh the horrors!!:eek:

It's sad to see BUD "Big Usefull Dish" being put down......:(

SpiffWilkie , I'll see your bird feeder and raise you a jaw clamp for those day's when you are getting probed in public.

I'm all in with this crazy
tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg

I hope to see the updated pictures when the roses are blooming. I believed it was indeed so lovely and sweet. :) Gazebos can be ornamented with vines, hanging plants, and potted flowers to make them more welcoming and romantic.

I remember seeing a place along the Trans Canada highway, might be in Saskatchewan, where several spun aluminum C-band satellite dishes were used as canopies for picnic tables at a little drive-in. They used the center buttonhook hole for the support mast. Kind of a good idea I suppose but still makes one cringe at the thought...
-C.

I remember seeing a place along the Trans Canada highway, might be in Saskatchewan, where several spun aluminum C-band satellite dishes were used as canopies for picnic tables at a little drive-in. They used the center buttonhook hole for the support mast. Kind of a good idea I suppose but still makes one cringe at the thought...
-C.

Was it at a French Fry Wagon???:D

Not for the faint of heart - - - you may have to look away!!! :eek:

Satellite Dish Gazebo

That's AWESOME!

I applaud the creative RE-use of anything, to keep it out of the junk-pile.

I can't even walk into a store and look at anything, without my brain constantly thinking of ways to modify things to use them in a way they weren't intended on being used.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hooking up old portable hard drive to Visionsat

New File for OpenBox Posted at Yojia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts