OH NO ! - - This BUD becomes a Gazebo

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It's awfull and painfull, to see your satellite dish is being killed!! Oh the horrors!!:eek:

It's sad to see BUD "Big Usefull Dish" being put down......:(

SpiffWilkie , I'll see your bird feeder and raise you a jaw clamp for those day's when you are getting probed in public.

I'm all in with this crazy
tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg

I hope to see the updated pictures when the roses are blooming. I believed it was indeed so lovely and sweet. :) Gazebos can be ornamented with vines, hanging plants, and potted flowers to make them more welcoming and romantic.

I remember seeing a place along the Trans Canada highway, might be in Saskatchewan, where several spun aluminum C-band satellite dishes were used as canopies for picnic tables at a little drive-in. They used the center buttonhook hole for the support mast. Kind of a good idea I suppose but still makes one cringe at the thought...
-C.

I remember seeing a place along the Trans Canada highway, might be in Saskatchewan, where several spun aluminum C-band satellite dishes were used as canopies for picnic tables at a little drive-in. They used the center buttonhook hole for the support mast. Kind of a good idea I suppose but still makes one cringe at the thought...
-C.

Was it at a French Fry Wagon???:D

Not for the faint of heart - - - you may have to look away!!! :eek:

Satellite Dish Gazebo

That's AWESOME!

I applaud the creative RE-use of anything, to keep it out of the junk-pile.

I can't even walk into a store and look at anything, without my brain constantly thinking of ways to modify things to use them in a way they weren't intended on being used.

Status
Please reply by conversation.