Oh Tucson, AZ HD locals, where art thou?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

djjenkins

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 5, 2009
Tucson, Arizona, United States
So happy for the folks who got their HD locals today. I am uber jealous.

But I am still in awe that Dish has not announced anything for Tucson, AZ HD Locals. We are DMA rank #68, and the highest one now with NO ANNOUNCEMENT AT ALL of when HD locals are coming.

On top of that, D* has had HD locals here for over 1 year now, and today added PBS, the CW, and another rando HD local. Amazing.

If D* can do it, and has had them here for THAT long, how in the world can E* not have at least an ANNOUNCEMENT of what they are coming? Wouldn't we have the most customers available here over (no offense) Grand Junction, CO (DMA #184)?!?!?!

And yes, I already contacted my local stations here, and they have told me they have no idea what the hold up is and why E* hasn't added them.

So happy for the folks who got their HD locals today. I am uber jealous.

But I am still in awe that Dish has not announced anything for Tucson, AZ HD Locals. We are DMA rank #68, and the highest one now with NO ANNOUNCEMENT AT ALL of when HD locals are coming.

On top of that, D* has had HD locals here for over 1 year now, and today added PBS, the CW, and another rando HD local. Amazing.

If D* can do it, and has had them here for THAT long, how in the world can E* not have at least an ANNOUNCEMENT of what they are coming? Wouldn't we have the most customers available here over (no offense) Grand Junction, CO (DMA #184)?!?!?!

And yes, I already contacted my local stations here, and they have told me they have no idea what the hold up is and why E* hasn't added them.

It does seem very odd that you havn't even been mentioned in the after March group.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)