Ohio State does not want to play LSU in the BCS Championship...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
If a playoff scenario didn't come into the picture after last year's joke of a championship game, it never will. But I agree, a playoff would be fantastic.

You fail to remember :
BEFORE the MNC game last year, Florida was NOT the team that was considered the best team and was debatable that they should even get into the game.

After the game, everyone said Yes that they were the best, but Michigan and USC were also considered the top teams along with Ohio State..

This year, I would STILL like to see USC and Ohio State play,it would have happened had normal expectations taken place.
Then again, the Normal Expectation was that Ohio State was going to win it all last year.....
Thats why they PLAY the games !

Jimbo

Because it's the SEC baby! ;)

You don't really want my opinion about that comment ... now Do you ???

Remember that LSU will be "BACKING INTO THE NC GAME if they make it that far.

Are you sure that LSU wants to play Ohio State (other than the fact , it's now the NC game ???) (thread title)

Jimbo

I agree with you with the exception of the "Winning their conference" only reason is that it HAS happened before.

Another reason to do away with the Conference Championship games (It's only a MONEY issue anyways).

Who would be going IF there was no CC games ??
How do those teams that lost in the CC games feel about that meaningless game now ??

Jimbo

Yes, but the rules for the computer rankings have changed since those 2 teams played in the NC game. They wouldn't have made it under the new rules.

OSU and Kansas are the two most deserving teams IMO. In fact, there is no way a one loss Kansas team should be jumped by LSU.

I'd put a undefeated hawaii team before I'd put in Kansas!

If you are taking conf titles out of the picture, then you are talking about the "Best" team. That wouldn't be hawaii or Kansas.....but a Georgia, OU, LSU team.

LSU will be "BACKING INTO THE NC GAME if they make it that far.

Are you sure that LSU wants to play Ohio State (other than the fact , it's now the NC game ???) (thread title)

Jimbo

I'm sure, but...

Ohio State better be ready to play LSU in the BCS Championship! :D :up

If they make it of course. This is starting to get fun (if my heart holds out)!

Last edited:
I'm sure, but...

Ohio State better be ready to play LSU in the BCS Championship! :D :up

If they make it of course. This is starting to get fun (if my heart holds out)!

The one thing everyone should count on.......OSU WILL SHOW UP THIS TIME!!!

Can't promise a win, but there is no way they forgot about last year's game

Why can the Pac-10, who also doesn't have a CCG, play the last conference games this weekend. But the Big 10 can't?

pOSU only have themselves and the conference to blame, no one else.

Tradition!

For "tOSU", the michigan is always the 3rd weekend in Nov and the last game of the season. I wouldn't want it any other way.

Only change would be if the b10 added a 12th team (that statement sounds so weird :))

The only way I would like this is if they added ND, and they MUST keep OSU and Mich in the same division! ( I would NEVER accept any other way)

Then the B10 title game can be on the same weekend as the others.

Those calls were such BS, especially the TD. palms were open the entire time!!! Put that referee team at the OSU/illinois game and OSU is undefeated!

I'd put a undefeated hawaii team before I'd put in Kansas!

If you are taking conf titles out of the picture, then you are talking about the "Best" team. That wouldn't be hawaii or Kansas.....but a Georgia, OU, LSU team.

Hawaii?? HA! They struggled with Louisiana Tech! :D:D:D

hopefully, the bcs rankings will use their senses. doubtful, but i'm hopeful.

i think it is absolutely absurd that a team can jump 3 spots when it just lost. at least, georgia and usc put a winning streak together. in any event, i will boycott watching the big game if ohio state and lsu play for the title.

Put that referee team at the OSU/illinois game and OSU is undefeated!

Diference being, the OHIO STATE call SHOULD have gone to OHIO STATE, not Illinois, when the ball went out of the end zone, take 7 points off the board for the Illini and the Bucks are going the other way.

Jimbo

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)