Redskins vs Bears

IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
This is the worst game ever this season, not sure about you guys, but damn... It seems that Bears are playing Bears, not Redskins, the amount of penalties they are getting...it made me switch channels and go back to watch the nuggets vs mavs on TNT.
At least last week Cowboys vs GB was decent.

JamesJ

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
I called this game just about right, I said it was the suck bowl...which team can suck more. Its too bad as both teams have great players and arent playing up to where they should be...also Joe Gibbs is a better coach then what recently shown :(

Paul Wozniak

Paul Wozniak

SatelliteGuys Master
Oct 26, 2005
Hamtramck,MI
I certainly hope he's more successful in NASCAR, because the NFL game has passed him by. Should have stayed retired. Outside of the ass-kicking they laid on the Lions (but outside of the Bears, everyone has) I haven't been impressed.

Jimbo

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
I called this game just about right, I said it was the suck bowl...which team can suck more. Its too bad as both teams have great players and arent playing up to where they should be...also Joe Gibbs is a better coach then what recently shown :(

He needs to head back to Nascar again ... He's doing fine over there, he came back to try to pull the Redskins back out of the muck they have been in since he left, seeing thats not working, I perfer to see him at the race track.

Jimbo