Redskins vs Bears

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
This is the worst game ever this season, not sure about you guys, but damn... It seems that Bears are playing Bears, not Redskins, the amount of penalties they are getting...it made me switch channels and go back to watch the nuggets vs mavs on TNT.
At least last week Cowboys vs GB was decent.

I called this game just about right, I said it was the suck bowl...which team can suck more. Its too bad as both teams have great players and arent playing up to where they should be...also Joe Gibbs is a better coach then what recently shown :(

I certainly hope he's more successful in NASCAR, because the NFL game has passed him by. Should have stayed retired. Outside of the ass-kicking they laid on the Lions (but outside of the Bears, everyone has) I haven't been impressed.

I called this game just about right, I said it was the suck bowl...which team can suck more. Its too bad as both teams have great players and arent playing up to where they should be...also Joe Gibbs is a better coach then what recently shown :(

He needs to head back to Nascar again ... He's doing fine over there, he came back to try to pull the Redskins back out of the muck they have been in since he left, seeing thats not working, I perfer to see him at the race track.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts