Ok !! How many of you switched

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
This is what they do, if you just drop cable and not all your services with them then they charge you this fee to come out and turn it off at the pole but if you disconnect everything they don't charge you. go figure!!

Tell them you already disconnected it at the house, would they kindly come out and remove the drop from your house to the pole as you will not be needing thier services any longer ....

Then see what they say :D

Jimbo

If you are married you could just dump it all together then just resubscribe to the internet only in your spouses name :) Might be cheaper as a "new" customer as well.

Bill

It's very interesting to hear how some of these companies are acting during these trying economic times. I haven't read any correspondence where the company tries to keep the customer (as I'm sure some have) but these nickels & dimes charges must have come down from higher ups in one of those Monday morning corporate meetings where they claim cost cutting is an high priority & could involve all your jobs.

My DTV story is the exact opposite as I could get TCI to bring the cable to my house but they were unwilling to do any cable work once inside (this was an old house with flat wire cable throughout) (This was also right before Christmas & I offered both tech's a nice paycheck if they would update my house in their free time). I went to CES, then in Chicago, saw the DTV RCA crap-shooter & the rest is history. Those same TCI installers came calling after Christmas, perhaps a G.I. Joe or two in debt, offering to do all the work.
Haven't touched their products to this day & am looking forward to UVERS for my ISP which is right around my corner.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)