Motor Latitude: 41.0°
Declination Angle: 6.4°
Dish Elevation: 24°
Azimuth (true): 180.0°
Azimuth (magn.): 192.1°

i get 91 110 119
119 110 80-99 q
91 24 -65 q
im using a sat finder meter and when i put the dish at 193 degrees west on a compass i find a bird on the meter witch is 77 w according to the sat calculator but nothing on my stb two weeks in to this and nothing
please help thanks

If he's found all those DBS birds, I'm not sure if he's having a pointing problem, he might be having a switching problem. But since I own neither a motor nor a dual-mode LNB, I'm not the best person to figure out what his switch settings should be.

Your Location Satellite Data Dish Setup Data
Latitude: 40.9652°
Longitude: -75.9979°
Name: Stab HH120
Distance: 37585km
Motor Latitude: 41.0°
Declination Angle: 6.4°
Dish Elevation: 24°
Azimuth (true): 180.0°
Azimuth (magn.): 192.1°

i get 91 110 119
119 110 80-99 q
91 24 -65 q
im using a sat finder meter and when i put the dish at 193 degrees west on a compass i find a bird on the meter witch is 77 w according to the sat calculator but nothing on my stb two weeks in to this and nothing
please help thanks

One issue is that quite a few transponders on 77W have changed to Turbo QPSK modulation, which your stb may not be able to tune. What tp on 77W are you focussing on ?

I think the only transponder remaining on 77 that is regular DVB is 12.632 . Assuming that this is only being used for signal readings for tuning on the due south sat, this transponder should at least give a lock for S/Q readings.

im trying tp 12632 i tried it with out the diseqc and with it still same my lnb is invacom quad circular port 2 and linear port 3

im trying tp 12632 i tried it with out the diseqc and with it still same my lnb is invacom quad circular port 2 and linear port 3

Works for me with same lnbf. You should be able to use diseqC port 2 with a LO freq of 11250. What LNBF type are you using? With those other sats, you might have been able to lock 12224 even when using linear port3 with the standard 10750, but that won't work on 77. Just make sure you're using some kind of standard or single or some type like that that only has one LO freq, which should be the 11250 for 77. When doing linear, also use a standard or single, but with a LO freq of 10750. Don't use a universal or anything that looks like it's intended for a DN lnbf.

Currently you are only getting Circular Sat's

Based on the Satellites you have listed I think you are only getting Circular Satellites.

Can you post how your setup is wired from the dish back to the receiver?

Also, do you have the linear satellites configured for Port 3 in your receiver setup?

ok from stb to motor from motor to diseqc diseqc port 2 to linear l on the lnb port 3 circular c on lnb canu you give me the tp 12632 settings to se if i added the tp correctly cuz i had to add that tp

ok from stb to motor from motor to diseqc diseqc port 2 to linear l on the lnb port 3 circular c on lnb canu you give me the tp 12632 settings to se if i added the tp correctly cuz i had to add that tp
Besides lnb/lo info posted above, Lyngsat now has the correct info for this transponder.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)