OK...it's Febuary and still no new channels HD or SD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
accept those of us who has 3d.

but i do still want the channels listed above. as i just switched from dish friday and had all of them in hd except hub

Agreed, most all do not care about 3D. Add HBO, Cinemax-HD suite, BBC-HD, Nat Geo-Wild-HD,etc and this Dish sub will come on over to D*.

but i do still want the channels listed above. as i just switched from dish friday and had all of them in hd except hub

I for one wish we had AMC, BBCA, DIY, E!, Style, Fuse, TruTV, IFC, Sundance, History International, HLN, TCM, We, Cooking, ION, LMN and a few other basic networks before diving into 3D.

There's another competitor site to this which is running a poll and the top 10 as of now is:
1 BBC America
2 Turner Classic Movies (TCM)
3 History International
4 DIY
5 Nat Geo Wild
6 TruTV
7 IFC
8 E!
9 Headline News
10 Cooking Channel

Not sure if this site would care if I posted the link, but anyone in the know, knows the other site I'm talking about.

I agree with those channel requests. they do not seem to care what their customers want any more. they are very unresponsive when it comes to programming. It seems like all they want to do is raise the rent every spring. they could take the 16 espn channels and stick them where the sun does'nt shine. I do like sports but espn has too many duplicate outlets.

DEJA-VU???? !sadroll:shocked:D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)