OK...it's Febuary and still no new channels HD or SD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
This guy would know.:) He posted this at the other site a few days ago.

Originally Posted by Satelliteracer
At any rate, more HD is coming this year. If I say "soon", then people will define soon on their terms. If I say what quarter and it slips, folks get upset and say a promise was broken. So I'll just say this year for now. I'm an optimist and believe it will be "soon" in the way I define that but we'll leave it at that for now.

what channels do you want? The only one I saw that I wanted (at the time) was TruTV. But now that I read its basically stretch-o-vision I'll pass on that :)

I will stay happy as long as we get to keep all of our current hd channels.:)

Military History Channel(as opposed to the Military Channel) would be interesting. However..........it looks like very few providers,cable or satellite(actually NO satellite provider),carry it. Certainly,nobody in my area does.

BBC HD please..

TCMHD is the one channel I really want. AMCHD and BBCHD would also be welcome additions.

Are you guys speaking of 264 on D*, BBC HD ?

I found an interesting thing last night while watching ST NG, the logo said BBCHD, although it was definitely NOT HD ....
Just wondering if they are going HD soon or what the logo was doing up and if so does that mean that ST NG WILL be in HD ?

Ofcourse nothing else has the BBC HD logo that I have seen yet.

BBC has changed the logo to let everyone knoe it is available. has been that way for almost a year I think? six month at least.

Are you guys speaking of 264 on D*, BBC HD ?

I found an interesting thing last night while watching ST NG, the logo said BBCHD, although it was definitely NOT HD ....
Just wondering if they are going HD soon or what the logo was doing up and if so does that mean that ST NG WILL be in HD ?

Ofcourse nothing else has the BBC HD logo that I have seen yet.

BBC HD is really the only channel that I miss since switching from Dish. Also TruHD would be nice before the NCAA basketball tourney starts.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)