Ok so now what

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
When you say OTA you talking about an antenna right. But that is the problem with the digital switch From my location I can get maybe one of the major networks. That is why I have D* in the first place.
What I was trying to say is that OTA will get you all subchannels from the locals where DirecTV may not bring those to you once they get their act together.

Does E* carry the subchannels?

You live in LA DMA. D* ought to have more Locals in that DMA then Dish, NY DMA too. They were D* first and only locals for over 5 years How many Independed channels does one need?
Maybe if D* spent less time putting up 10 Independent channels in a Local market ,maybe they could have the Big 6 in the 30 + markets they are behind E* in.

I live in Knoxville and E* doesn't carry PBS. As a matter of fact, their local hd sat is 61.5 which knocks me out of the picture of getting any locals in HD. So its not just a LA thing, its everywhere.

. As a matter of fact, their local hd sat is 61.5 which knocks me out of the picture of getting any locals in HD. .
What? Why does that knock you out of getting locals. E* uses the 129 and the 61.5 for HD locals.. If its a line of sight issue thats not E* fault.
Dish carrys these locals in Knoxville

Locals Package - $5.00 per month*

SUPERSTATIONS

Congratulations! This address is eligible for all Superstations.

Superstations - $5.99 per month

• STATION
  • AFFILIATE
  • DISH CHANNEL NUMBER
  • DENVER KWGN
  • WB
  • LOS ANGELES KTLA
  • WB
  • NEW YORK WPIX
  • WB
  • NEW YORK WWOR
  • UPN
  • BOSTON WSBK
  • UPN

Regional and Collegiate Sports Networks are available only with Classic Bronze 100 Plus or higher.
Station

Fox Sports South
SportSouth

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts