Old episodes recording as new

bama350z

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 15, 2007
I think I may have seen this some time back but I can't seem to find the post. Anyway, I am starting to have issues with shows set to record new episodes recording all episodes. This has happened with both Americas' Best Dance Crew and Celebrity Apprentice so far. I am using a 622 receiver. Is anyone else experiencing this or have any ideas what may be causing it?

I had this happen on my VIP 722 as well. I canceled the timer and reinstalled it and all seems well going forward.

Thing to remember that is if the episode is old enough and has no episode number then it will record just to be safe. Hit the info key to see if it has an episode number. That has happened to me a couple of times with both of my 622.

Shawn

But for the past month or so, my 622 has been recording old episodes with full and correct numbers, dates, and descriptions on "new only" timers for certain programs. If anyone has any idea what's causing this, they haven't said anything.

I went back and checked Celebrity Apprentice and it seems to have straightened out ATM. I guess I will just keep an eye on it. I don't know if the time change had anything to do with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)