Dish Anywhere on Firestick not showing all episodes recorded on Hopper 3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Tommyy2

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 21, 2018
Texas
Using Firestick 4K I can see the series Vikings on my Hopper 3 but several of the episodes are not listed, looking at the Hopper on my TV it shows them all but not from Dish anywhere. I've been able to watch them from on demand but can not even see them all listed . Rebooted the Hopper and nothing changed.
Is this a known issue?
Any possible fixes?
I'd appreciate any input on this issue.

Using Firestick 4K I can see the series Vikings on my Hopper 3 but several of the episodes are not listed, looking at the Hopper on my TV it shows them all but not from Dish anywhere. I've been able to watch them from on demand but can not even see them all listed . Rebooted the Hopper and nothing changed.
Is this a known issue?
Any possible fixes?

We haven't heard of anyone having this issue, but if you contact our Tech Support team we can look into it further with you!

Is this a known issue?
Any possible fixes?

Ok, this may be a dumb question. Are you clicking on episodes at the top? I've found that the way it shows all the episodes is very confusing and thought they were missing a couple of times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)