Old Isat platform Dishes

ginatomball

Original poster
Sep 14, 2006
I have several ( 8 or 9 ) old Isat Platform Dishes that i need to get rid of. They are bigger than the little dishes used for TV, but not near the size of the old backyard mega dishes. I'd guess about 3 feet across, but that may be a little off.
Anyways, i am going to make planters and bird baths out of them if i can't find someone who has a use for them. i have the LNBs, but i assume they would be of no use if you did not have the service we used to sell. If anyone wants them or has any ideas on a better use for them, please let me know. I am just North of Houston. Oh, and they have sharp edges so you can't use them for snow sleds or water sports. They might be good as a false bottom on a raised garden.
Gina

BLAST FROM THE PAST

GT, old post I know -BUT- hello. I hate to see a thread never get an answer -SO- I may be able to help you sell these if you already haven't sold or got rid of them. Please email me the manufacturer and model number of your dishes. If there is interest i.e. a partner or sales agent in your area, etc. I would love to help you out.

OTHER SUGGESTION: the .76's work great with FTA receivers, maybe list them on eBay, craigslist, Myspace, facebook, etc. Most folks are looking for a bargain ($15-20 +s&h) so you'll be helping them out + they'll help you get these dishes out of your inventory.

-OR-

You can order some SW-20 modems (call me for pricing) and get back into the rural high speed Internet business.

With over 15 MILLION + folks out there that only have satellite Internet to chose from, there is a lot of opportunities to help folks CONNECT.

Best regards,

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)