old messages

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't you just go and leave the conversations.

Normally old messages and posts do not get deleted. However, if something was posted by mistake, in a wrong forum, as a duplicate post, or for some reason seems to be inappropriate, you can usually ask a staff member to correct that. (It will be at that staff member's discretion of course.) You can do that either by contacting any staff member directly or simply by Reporting a post that in your opinion should be removed.

Last edited:
I think the OP is referring to PM/ Conversations ....

While you don't have to delete them because there is a lot of space allowed, I believe there is a limit.

I wish there was an easy way to delete, don't want to delete All, but would like tomdelete a lot of old ones, but it looks like you need to go page by page from what I can tell.

I think the OP is referring to PM/ Conversations ....

While you don't have to delete them because there is a lot of space allowed, I believe there is a limit.

I wish there was an easy way to delete, don't want to delete All, but would like tomdelete a lot of old ones, but it looks like you need to go page by page from what I can tell.
I believe once you select to leave a conversation that PM is "deleted" and no longer counts against your Inbox storage.

What Ray says is correct. Leaving the conversation deletes them from your account.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

There was a delete button on the menu but it got deleted. Please bring delete conversation button.

there is a way to delete all. In the conversation area it says "conversation tools" and one is "leave all"
If you dont want to remove all of them select the ones you want to remove then say "leave conversation". Its rather easy

there is a way to delete all. In the conversation area it says "conversation tools" and one is "leave all"
If you dont want to remove all of them select the ones you want to remove then say "leave conversation". Its rather easy
Not when you have over a 1000 and don't want to delete all of them. :eeek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)