Old Reicevers, and shippin them back

DishInstallAdam

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Mar 27, 2011
Iowa
Is this the customers responsibility or does the Dish installation person ship it back to Dish? In the pasted Dish has sent empty boxes to the customer and a return shipping label and instructions to return such receivers, I was on the phone with one dish rep. and they said it was the installer that would take it off there hands. Which is the correct route?

Thanks

Installers will take the old receiver IF they replace old with NEW that they install. Otherwise, you will be sent a box to return, as well as a $15.00 shipping charge.

We have the Dish retail here, and 10 days ago or so I had done a dishing it up for myself and still have receiver, I will have to get a shipping address.

We have the Dish retail here, and 10 days ago or so I had done a dishing it up for myself and still have receiver, I will have to get a shipping address.

If you send me a PM with your phone number or account number, I can send you a box/label to return the equipment. So long as you still have active service, there is no charge to return the receivers.

It just depends who comes to your house. Are they a sub contractor or do they work straight for Dish? If the receiver was mailed to you, you more than likely will need to ship it back. Usually Dish network send you a prepaid sticker. You box up the receiver put your sticker on and ship it out. But I have also heard of techs taken the equipment back as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)