Older recievers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mrite

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 8, 2007
Ottawa Valley Canada
I have access to several G I 2710r and super 350I Receivers and would like to know if I would be able to take one of them and pick up Galaxy 25 with a fixed dish . I looked at them while setting up my Pansat250 and I think that the Satellites on the menu were older names, would Galaxy 25 have an older name ? I would like to use this to set up a system for a friend who already has a larger dish on his house. any help would be appreciated
Thanks.

You do know those are analog receivers, and won't be able to pick up anything digital on G25? Would be fine for moving the dish, changing polarity on the big dish. As long as you have ku lnb on the big dish, and a fta box to go with it.

Thank you for the info.
When I said he had a larger dish on his house I should have said that it appeared to be about the same size of dish that I received with my FTA package And definatly not as small as our Bell and Star choice dishes,
These recievers used to be used in a condominium where the signal was received from a BUD and split for each unit in the condominium

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)