Oldsters should stay away

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Carive

Original poster
May 8, 2006
I have 2 Fortec 90 cm dishes with Universal LNB's fsku-v and 2 pansat 3500sd receivers. I also have 2 - 20 inch dishes with a Dish pro Quad LNB and a twin LNB. What kind of setup can I do with these?. Be gentle with an 80 year old who insist on playing a youngsters game. In this realm I, like the old saying in my country and hope you get my translation, feel like a cockroach in a fowl barn dance. (Cucaracha en baile de gallina.)

Well, depending on what you like for programming, you have a lot of choices. Here is how i would set it up:
1 90cm dish pointed at g10 for RTN, networks, etc.
1 90cm dish pointed at amc 3 for the pbs feeds
1 dishpro setup pointed at echo 7 for all the audio channels and NASA channel

I agree with Dr Hydro, but I would turn my 18" to Expressvu 91 for the radio stations from Canada (CBC Radio One is good....I personally like Power 97)

OT..I was working on the dish farm yesterday and had Power 97 on the TV outside (I just got done moving the 18" dish to 91) and the neighbor (the one that has the issue with the dish farm) asked me what that "good rock station was"...maybe he is turning over a new leaf :)

Good rock station? knac is pretty good...I won some concert tickets and I live nowhere near reception (east coast)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)