Olympic Basketball

Also,I think that Tyson Chandler is a better fit at center than Dwight Howard. While it would have been nice if Andrew Bynum or Blake Griffin was also on the team,but the team as it is is just fine.

royrdsjr said:
Or maybe not....But I don't think that Team USA should go to sleep on Tunisia or Nigeria(just kidding).

Lol - but one of our ISURedbirds, Champ Oguchi is on Team Nigeria. :). So I am rooting for them. Can't stand LeTurd even if he is representing the USA.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

I really see Spain being the US's only competition this year.

Ramy said:
I really see Spain being the US's only competition this year.

If they had Rubio, I think they would have an even better chance. The US doesn't have a good distributing point guard, these guys are shoot first. Right now LJ is their best passer they have because the NBA's best passing point guards are black balled or Canadian.

Argentina giving Team USA fits,but that was to be expected. If Team USA loses against Argentina,I seriously doubt that all the players who couldn't be on the team because of injuries(Rose,Howard,Bosh,Wade,Blake) would have made a difference if they were healthy & on the team. The players on the team NOW are good enough for another Gold Medal. Team shooting for USA is bad in that they seem to miss(& go into long stretches doing so) as much,if not more,than they make baskets.

I thought we were going to see a fight near the end of the 3rd quarter when Carmelo got a low blow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)