Olympic Track and Field!

Knew the outcome, but just got to watch the 4x100. Holy crap. What is it they put in the water in Jamaica? Bolt and company are impressive. Bolt is definitely full of himself, in a strange way, in that he is also sometimes humble (although not last night), but I guess if you won those three races the way he did, you could call yourself "a legend."

Of course Costas nailed it: "And as great as he is, I guess its hard to have a higher opinion of Usain Bolt than he has of himself." :D

Knew the outcome, but just got to watch the 4x100. Holy crap. What is it they put in the water in Jamaica? Bolt and company are impressive. Bolt is definitely full of himself, in a strange way, in that he is also sometimes humble (although not last night), but I guess if you won those three races the way he did, you could call yourself "a legend."

Of course Costas nailed it: "And as great as he is, I guess its hard to have a higher opinion of Usain Bolt than he has of himself." :D

He is certainly the best in that sport. and I like that he is cocky, because he backs it up. He is also very respectful, there was some spanish tv reporter trying to interview him and when the American Atheme was playing because someone won he stopped the interview to pay respect then we back to the interview.

Just ignore the commentary

Last edited by a moderator:
That story was widely reported, kind of why I said he was both cocky and strangely humble (or at least respectful). I enjoyed watching him compete.

His team mate, Blake, looks like Theo frm the Cosby Show. every time I see him, I keep seeing Theo. But an athletic Theo. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)