Olympics printable TV schedule?

bjf

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 28, 2004
Does anyone know where I can find a detailed TV schedule for each day of the Olympics.

So I can know what channel and what sports at each hour daily.

Also, I'd like to print it out.

The one on NBC's site is poor and when you print it the shaded areas disappear.

Thanks, bjf

Also, how is one supposed to know what time it's on in the US? On one of the sites it shows the Bejing times but not the US times. Is it a simple hour conversion or will they transmit on different times? (nbcolympics dot com)

Thanks

George

Also, how is one supposed to know what time it's on in the US? On one of the sites it shows the Bejing times but not the US times. Is it a simple hour conversion or will they transmit on different times? (nbcolympics dot com)

Thanks

George
Post 2

Thanks for posting the info.

It's appreciated.

It sure would be nice if DISH and DTV would devise a DVR online TV Guide just for the Olympics with all this accurate and detailed info. Making it very easy to record what you want for the two weeks.

What would be nicer would be dedicated channels for complete coverage of most of the major/popular sports. They do have HD for Basketball and Soccer (No SD for those with just SD that is a bit poor form.) But this is a move in the right direction.

Again thanks for the links/help for the tv schedules.

bjf

I agree. It would make things so much simpler. I'm having a hard time as hell figuring out what's on and when and especially when you have to record 5 hours to get ONE discipline.

George

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)