Omaha NE installer recomendation for upgrade

Nebugeater

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
I live near Omaha Nebraska in Gretna and am looking for any recomendations on an installer to complete an upgrade for me. I am a 10 year DISH subscriber and am currently under no commitments. I have a Dish 500 with two 508's I want to replace one 508 with a 722K. My understanding is that I can feed the 508 off of a Dish Pro 1000.2 dish as long as there is a dish pro receiver hooked to the system so I would still be able to use the 508 without keeping my dish 500. Is this correct?

I will probably sign on to a new commitment to get an upgrade deal. I have not ruled out buying the hardware either. Anyone know a good installer in the area that is worth using?

A 508 is a Dish Pro receiver so it is no problem to operate a 1000.2 system. Look on the bottom left corner on the smart card door it has the Dish Pro logo.

I also would recommend Shawn from Zager. You won't find any one better.

I'd call Zager Antenna, Lincoln Nebraska

They're out of Lincoln but I'm sure 30 minutes of driving wouldn't be a problem for them. They've helped me out in the past.
00.gif

Great, this is exactly the information I'm looking for as well, and it's saved me posting a thread of my own.

Thanks a bunch. Either the have made an impression on some customers or they have a couple of employees that post here! :D

I will give them a call.

Thanks a bunch. Either the have made an impression on some customers or they have a couple of employees that post here! :D

I will give them a call.

Scott's been active here and at avsforum. Good guy. They moved to a new location in Lincoln.

Besides, how can you go wrong with... ;) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmgJP-1FQJQ]In the Year 2525[/ame]

Call and talked to Zager a couple of times and they are as stated in some replies here, very professional and easy to work with. I had them do my install / upgrade and they completed it on Monday, July 6. This date was a request of mine since I was available without taking time off and it was short notice (5 days) but they worked it in no problem. I was also flexible and could have made another day work but this was my starting point and it worked out great. Being in Gretna I am on the fringe of their service area as I understand it and I paid a trip charge but it was well worth it. I could have probably gotten the work done without the trip charge by calling Dish directly but then I would get a random response and while it may have been fine it was not worth it to me since most of my prior work was completed myself. From the responses here and the conversations I had before saying go for it I felt they were a good option.

They did an excellent job and were in and out quickly but took the time to go over some things I would find different from my 508's and to answer a questions. It was quick but not hurried. They have a 100% recommendation from me and if the need arise I will call them again in the future.

Shawn, of you read this thanks!

We had an afternoon install set up and mid morning I got a call asking it an earlier time would work. It did and I appreciated the call ahead of time to see if it would work and they were there about an hour after the call.. It ended up freeing up my afternoon and that cost me getting a puppy for the kids but that is another story that is completely unrelated!

Thank you for all the good words. It is customers like you and others on the board that make my job enjoyable.

Thank you again for call TV Reception Technologies (Zager Antenna).

Shawn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)