$50 Dish Grounding Inspection Fee passed by Omaha, Ne

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Councilman Chris Jerram said:
I've had people say they are an eyesore," Jerram said. "I've had one person say her fire escape was blocked by three satellite dishes on her rental complex.
Call me confused.... Is this an anti-satellite proposal now after all ? Sure sounds like it. Hmmmm, I thought it was proposed in the interests of safety !

If I were in Councilman Chris Jerram's district, I would be signing a recall petition right now.

JERICKO said:
So I emailed all 4 City Council members who voted for this, and just stated they should be ashamed for passing this, and I wanted to know why this did not apply to cable. I did not use any profanities. 2 have sent me very kind emails, but I want to post my response from Garry Gernandt:

"Spoken truly by a disgusting uninformed human, you should be ashamed of yourself."

That is the exact email he sent me, what a self serving low life. Here is his contact info:

Garry Gernandt

District 4

(402) 444-5522

Garry.Gernandt@ci.omaha.ne.us
Forward that to all the local news stations. They will run with it. They all love political controversial subject matter.
Jericko, did you ever forward that response ? You should, even though the issue is dead.

So Councilman Chris Jerram introduced this tax because he and some people think any dish as an eyesore.
There is a GOOD reason to violate federal law.
I have always felt that the eyesore part was the reason so many people don't like a dish. In fact I have a sister in law who thinks this way so she is stuck with paying too much for her Time Warner cable service.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)