OMG!! Dish Network updates HD Demo on 61.5 !!

I hate when people tell you that they have a HD tv and can't tell any difference. You then ask them what kind of HD receiver they have and they tell you they don't have a receiver, they have analog cable!!!!!

That reminds me of people that tell me they have 1000 or 1500 channels. They say that because of all of the skipped numbers and so forth.

BrettTRay said:
Don't laugh Goalie, you mean you haven't heard of HD analog cable. Its the sh*t!!!

Through my tv i can scan in digital cable.. and pick up hd locals off of cable.. :) now thats the sh*t :D... I told my wife about this thread and she said duh even I know that :D...

Why don't they update this channel every now and then. They will play the same old fish scene, the scenes where the woman talks about the 6000 and the 8psk module, and few others but thats it. Been this way for years.

im noticing on the some scenes of the hd channel that the top 10 rows of pixles are gone... its not my tv as it goes in to the discovery scenes they magically reappear.. Its like the alignment is off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)