OMG - I need to vent

i have had a sub contractor swap my h3 lnb about a month ago, and before that a dish van company man peak my dish last summer or 2. its on the backside of the peak of my house, so it's not seen from the street. no where near the ladder is, and i have a steeper pitch roof. lnb was swapped in winter, front clear, back icy. peaking was in warmer weather.

Just had the same thing happen on Tuesday when a Dish tech showed up to upgrade our system. We're in a very wooded area, so our dish is on the peak of the house, the only spot with a clear shot of the satellite. DIRT recommended using a local retailer, but unfortunately the closest one that Dish's Local Retailer Locator finds is too far away (over an hour's drive). Can anyone recommended one in the Tallahassee, Fla., area?

Just had the same thing happen on Tuesday when a Dish tech showed up to upgrade our system. We're in a very wooded area, so our dish is on the peak of the house, the only spot with a clear shot of the satellite. DIRT recommended using a local retailer, but unfortunately the closest one that Dish's Local Retailer Locator finds is too far away (over an hour's drive). Can anyone recommended one in the Tallahassee, Fla., area?

The local dealer will do it. Offer to pay extra for the gas and drive time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)