On any given day---

toto

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 29, 2003
We are almost halfway (the real starting point) of the college season. Make a WAG of the ten teams, outside of the SEC, that could beat Alabama for the mythical national championship. How are your crystal balls?:D

My picks in no particular order:

Oklahoma State
Missouri
Nebraska
Oregon
TCU
Utah
Boise State
Nevada
Wisconsin
Ohio State

I think he's just trying to get everyone to say "balls" as many times as possible. He's seem to get a cheap thrill out of every time he's writes it.

Well ----- I will say the Pokes can hang half a hundred on anybody, but I don't know if we have the defense to keep anyone from doing the same to us. I am afraid we are the new improved and infinitely more talented version of the old Texas Tech of the last few years. :eek:

We are almost halfway (the real starting point) of the college season. Make a WAG of the ten teams, outside of the SEC, that could beat Alabama for the mythical national championship. How are your crystal balls?:D

My picks in no particular order:

Oklahoma State
Missouri
Nebraska
Oregon
TCU
Utah
Boise State
Nevada
Wisconsin
Ohio State
Balls or no balls (there toto, you can laugh two more times:)), more than likely someone will get the chance to go head to head with Bama in the MNC. I don't see anyone on their remaining schedule that can beat them, especially with Ingram healthy again. Guess anything can happen though.

Balls or no balls (there toto, you can laugh two more times:)), more than likely someone will get the chance to go head to head with Bama in the MNC. I don't see anyone on their remaining schedule that can beat them, especially with Ingram healthy again. Guess anything can happen though.

Holy bocce balls, I thought Florida or LSU has a chance and am not sure if Arkansas plays them a second time, that Millard will get another case of stupids.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts