On Demand not working

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sparty10

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 3, 2007
Need help/advice. A month ago I was upgraded to a HR54 and the c61k box. Ever since the switch my on demand doesn't work.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456702831.353891.jpg

Any ideas on how to fix this issue?

Need help/advice. A month ago I was upgraded to a HR54 and the c61k box. Ever since the switch my on demand doesn't work.

View attachment 114367

Any ideas on how to fix this issue?

menu > search > smart search > type "CLEARMYBOX" in the suggested searches field. Press the red button. Wait up to 15 seconds (usually much less) and it will completely reset, but it will keep your timers and personalized stuff (settings, fav list, etc). When it comes back, wait up to 2 days for everything to load. A good way to tell when it should be ready is when the channel logos appear in the info banner again. Then, you should try the On-Demand again.

Note: Do the CLEARMYBOX when you aren't recording anything and nothing is scheduled for about 6 hours. It can take that long for the scheduler thing to complete the to-do list.

menu > search > smart search > type "CLEARMYBOX" in the suggested searches field. Press the red button. Wait up to 15 seconds (usually much less) and it will completely reset, but it will keep your timers and personalized stuff (settings, fav list, etc). When it comes back, wait up to 2 days for everything to load. A good way to tell when it should be ready is when the channel logos appear in the info banner again. Then, you should try the On-Demand again.

Note: Do the CLEARMYBOX when you aren't recording anything and nothing is scheduled for about 6 hours. It can take that long for the scheduler thing to complete the to-do list.

I'll give this a shot. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On the remote Menu>Settings&Help>Settings>Internet Setup>Reconnect Internet. See if that brings up an error.
This us where I was going ... is the internet connected.

Did you go in and confirm that the Internet is connected ?
On Demand won't work without the internet.

This us where I was going ... is the internet connected.

Did you go in and confirm that the Internet is connected ?
On Demand won't work without the internet.

Internet says connected. Not sure how to test it without on demand but logo is green and says connected.

Got it to work. Reset the HR54. I had reset the c61k but not the 54. Seems to be working now

I had this happen after my install, waited 2 days and still no OD. I just unplugged the 54 and my router, maybe did a red button reset and got it working.

Reactions: Sparty10
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)