On Demand Problem !

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tigerpilot

Original poster
Jun 27, 2007
I need some help. I connected my R10 online to see what "On Demand" was all about. After waiting the 24 hours I got a 'zillion' programs available. It took me two days to hate the service so I disconnected the CAT 5 cable. Now the problem is there doesn't seem to be any way to purge the selections. When I search to record something current, I have to wade through tons of 'on demand' selections. Got to find a way to get rid of all those programs. Doing a reset doesn't help.
Any ideas???
Thanks

Tiger I'm not sure I understand your difficulty.

In your recorded program listing highlight the program you wish to remove and press the dash (-) button twice, or the red button once.

Not any different than you would for a non-vod recording.

The problem is not in the recorded shows. I don't want any VOD programs to show up in the 'available' column. When I search for a program in the current guide, you get any show with the name showing up. 80% of these shows are from the VOD available menu. I want the VOD menu selections to be 'GONE!'
Thanks...

The problem is not in the recorded shows. I don't want any VOD programs to show up in the 'available' column. When I search for a program in the current guide, you get any show with the name showing up. 80% of these shows are from the VOD available menu. I want the VOD menu selections to be 'GONE!'
Thanks...

They will disappear when the guide data expires.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts