On demand

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rlavinder

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 12, 2008
How much does it cost to put in the connection needed for the on demand channels with a whole home DVR setup? I see online it says $25 but I was told its more after the initial install.

The $25 is for the powerline adaptors to get the HD-DVR connected to your home network since the On Demand features from DirecTv is dependent on the internet. That is typically a good price and you can order them through your online account, have them shipped and install them yourself.

Is there a way just to have it shipped to me instead of having a professional install because that is the only option i get when i try to order it through my online account?

Is there a way just to have it shipped to me instead of having a professional install because that is the only option i get when i try to order it through my online account?

Not for sure.. You can always see if a local retailer will work with you getting one and installing it yourself if you feel comfortable doing that. :)

How much does it cost to put in the connection needed for the on demand channels with a whole home DVR setup? I see online it says $25 but I was told its more after the initial install.
THe DECA thing should have been on my original install. I paid $25 plus tax and Directv sent someone out to install it. No charge.

This is what I am given when I try to order the part from my online account. I would like just to order the part and not to have a professional install done. I would like to do it myself and only pay $25 for the part.

DIRECTV_on_DEMAND.gif
TV Internet Connection Service

remove
$25.00 Professional Installation
$49.00

Total Due at Checkout $74.00

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)