On Demand

shrike2

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 23, 2012
Federalsburg, MD
I want to watch the movie Hugo with On Demand. When I click on it, it says free for SD and HD, but the two choices I get are "Subscribe" and Close. What does "Subscribe" mean?

That's what I thought. When I chatted with Dish they said it was free. When I asked why it said "Subscribe" and not just "Watch" they said that meant I couldn't watch it immediately, I had to download it first. Thanks for the quick replies!

shrike2 said:
I want to watch the movie Hugo with On Demand. When I click on it, it says free for SD and HD, but the two choices I get are "Subscribe" and Close. What does "Subscribe" mean?

I have tried to watch hogo three times but it never downloads the whole movie. The 622 reports the 2hours and 6 minutes but actually only downloads a little under an hour.

I have tried to watch hogo three times but it never downloads the whole movie. The 622 reports the 2hours and 6 minutes but actually only downloads a little under an hour.
Weird. There was a free trial of Epix last week and I recorded Hugo. After I watched it all, and it cut off the end, I noticed the Hopper said 2 hours 6 minutes, but it only recorded 1 hour 46 minutes. That's why I was looking for it in On-Demand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts