On free trial of Platinum....can't seem to register for BBMP...correct?

David Taylor

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 5, 2005
So I'm on a free trial of Platinum. I just heard that with was converted to BBPM. But I cannot seem to follow the instructions to register for BBPM. The link isn't there. So I'm wondering if this is only available to people who were PAYING for Platinum. I asked in another thread and was told this was true by a fellow forum member. However, I chatted with a Dish rep who said that I should still be able to use it. However, he couldn't figure out how to get me set up.

Who is correct? Little help! ;-)

So I'm on a free trial of Platinum. I just heard that with was converted to BBPM. But I cannot seem to follow the instructions to register for BBPM. The link isn't there. So I'm wondering if this is only available to people who were PAYING for Platinum. I asked in another thread and was told this was true by a fellow forum member. However, I chatted with a Dish rep who said that I should still be able to use it. However, he couldn't figure out how to get me set up.

Who is correct? Little help! ;-)

If you are on the year free preview of DISH Platinum you would not be eligible for the discs by mail.

Ok...thanks. I guess the CSR didn't know what he was talking about. I asked him this *specific* question multiple times. :-/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts